Are you an existing customer and need to purchase EPIC Credits? Please login at the top of this page to access your store account and purchase EPIC credits. After logging in, an EPIC menu item will appear in the green menu above.
DiSC® Profiles and Facilitator Kits
WHY Use DiSC?
Our clients use DiSC® profiles in a wide range of applications, including:
- Health and Safety: Focusing on the behavioral aspects of health and safety
- Team Building (departmental and cross functional project teams): Creating more collaborative teams
- Management and Leadership Development: Increasing the emotional intelligence of leaders
- Staff Development: Increasing individuals' competencies
- Organization Development: Helping project teams get off to a great start and succeed
- Managing Change: Identifying where the behavioral barriers to change exist and taking a proactive approach to managing behaviors
- Strategy Development and Execution: Helping members of senior leadership teams understand each other better
- Executive and Leadership Coaching: Helping individual leaders change abrasive behaviors
- Conflict Management and Resolution: Getting to the behavioral roots of conflict and equiping those in conflict with the tools to better resolve it
- Sales: Helping sales professionals get into rapport with prospects and clients, and close more sales
- Coaching: Helping coachees turn poor behaviors into powerful behaviors
WHO Uses DiSC?
Our clients come from many different sectors, including:
DiSC® is a universal language - the applications and contexts are extensive and the impact is deep.
- Auto Distributors
- Fitness clubs
- Health Care
- Oil and Gas
- Federal Governments
- State/Provincial Governments
- Local Governments
- High Tech
- Colleges and Universities (especially Extension programs)
- Independent consultants, trainers and coaches
We appreciate that the amount of information on this site can seem overwhelming. So, if you have questions, please use any of the following to contact us:
If you prefer, check for an answer in our Frequently Asked Questions section.