Five Behaviors Certification
Showing the single result
Five Behaviors® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful Five Behaviors® learning experiences that help build cohesive teams. In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of The Five Behaviors model and key principles.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Five Behaviors® solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development.
- Explore how to build, customize, and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address unique team development training needs.
- Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback from peers in a supportive environment.
- Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting them to course content that they can continue to access as a resource after the course concludes.
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of The Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping engaged, cohesive, and high-performing teams — and knowledgeable in the language of The Five Behaviors.